Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

LF 7 Days to Die players

Started by Nihar [1152433] on in Gaming.

7 replies · 105 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
26 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100
Levi_jwalker [2159305]
Anyone still playing this?

Zomboid has great game mechanics and quite a deep complex game. I like trying to survive the waves on 7 days thou.

Think I made it too like day 50 something before the new updates and gave up, only because of poor game performance. I did enjoy it, could get back into it