Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Learning Morse-Code..

Started by SideSwipe [2698799] on in General Non-related.

3 replies · 56 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
17 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
SideSwipe [2698799]
So, ehh, I tried giving the alphabet in a chat, but I was told it isn't clear enough. I'll add a image here, but first, let me explain how it works
A single dot ( . ) means for a single unit
A line like this (-) means for three units
Alrighty, that's how it works.


[image: encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com]
SideSwipe [2698799]
It does align. The slashes are between letters. And the picture is not the best, but that's the one that wasn't ''invalid image''

Edit: Updated the image for a better one