1 more if you have max hosp or max aggression, 2 more instead if you have both.
Provide screenshots as proof for each afterwards. Why? Trying to avoid getting hit in RW.
Hosps after I ask to stop will not be paid. RW is 3 1/2 hours from now so you can still catch me chilling at SA.
Edit; Forgot to mention: I have ongoing bounties! In case you haven't noticed. Claim the bounties and I'll still pay you Xanax, provided you give me proof :)
RW is over, no more pay on hosps now, I'll be heading back to Torn now. Thanks everyone!
This is still ongoing, get your Xanax and free wins while you can! I'm honestly weak af. My total stats are below 1M! Heck I'll just tell you straight away, I have 5,000 DEX. Only an idiot or someone under 50 days old won't be able to hit me. The only problem here is if you steatlh me, as you can virtually succeed in stealthing me 100% of the time. That's why I'm asking for proof.
btw that Someone who stealthed me make sure you got proof alright? Don't know when the RW will end I'll have to ask in our faction chat first as I obviously cannot check faction pages, but be ready still, I might head back anytime I want to.
Anyways this has went pretty well, I honestly thought no one will hosp me or even believe me. Thanks guys, will be paying you soon as get back!
Offer is over, send your screenshots as proof now, for those who didn't stealth me just send your max hosp or max aggression screenshot and I'll add more Xanax to send you. For those that stealthed me send me the attack log and if you have max hosp or max aggression send that too, so I can add more Xanax.
That was a total of 3 hosps, we didn't win but at least I didn't add to the loss. Thanks again everyone!
[image: profileimages.torn.com]Sorry to that one guy who stealthed me, I obviously cannot send Xanax to you
Today's lesson: The bounty system exists for a reason. Just ask someone to bounty you instead of creating a complicated post in Trading forum that only some can actually achieve.
Never doing this again btw. Waste of time, money and resources, the bounty system is 100% more efficient, but I still thank you guys for putting up with this weird forum post