Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Tacos

Started by Ampheromine [2065865] on in Food & Cooking.

29 replies · 288 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 30 / 30 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
30
Discussion span
→
Authority score
31 / 100
Historical score
32 / 100
Story score
43 / 100
Engagement score
66 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Ampheromine [2065865]
You better believe Birria tacos are on my list boi.

I'm making Birria tacos, al pastor tacos, steak tacos, chicken tacos... I MAY incorporate seafood. Idk yet tho. I'll be sure to post pics
Ampheromine [2065865]
God the cilantro on that. I can taste the freshness.

The idea of doing a mini quesadilla as a taco shell is mind-blowing and I will definitely use that. I love you
Kelsie [340367]
Can you let me know what time dinner is? Just make sure to have plenty of onions and I'll bring my own hot sauce.


I personally have been craving a mean taco salad. I made one not long ago with ground turkey instead of beef, and I put some corn tortillas in the oven to then break up for the chips. It was divine with my normal fixings and my franks hot sauce/dragon green sauce from Trader Joe's. I'm not like a superb cook, but it turned out so so yummy.
Ampheromine [2065865]
Is that the chicken taco? As someone with a mouth more susceptible to sores than a port city hooker, Imma have to pass. The roof of my mouth is scratched just looking at that sharp, golden breading. I bet it tastes good though.
Ampheromine [2065865]
Here's tacos night 1. Simple, just seasoned ground beef topped with shredded Fiesta Blend cheese, and topped with guacamole. Anybody can and does make these. The shell is nacho cheese flavored.

This is as simple as it's going to get. Stay tuned.
Mudbottom [1879891] Wiki Contributor
I'm curious if it would also work to ladle the stew liquid into the skillet instead?

Or would that end up more like a steamed dumpling