Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Login issues

Started by TmacX [1102729] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 79 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
23 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
TmacX [1102729]
Hey I've been logging in daily like I'm supposed to be but it's not giving credit for it and having to double pay rent on PI I have screenshots to prove I have logged in.
Who needs to know about this?
Lollyn [2619037]
Do you perform an action? Use E or do a crime? Simple logging in will not be enough.

Also, rent is due daily, whether you log in or not...
meckie93 [2438411]
I've seen a thread where people asked what "active" means.
People on this thread said you need to clear at least one captcha per day.

Try clearing a captcha on the crimes or gym page next time you log in.
If the Problem continues you should Post in Bugs&Issues.
hemi [2165616]
You'd only pay double upkeep if you haven't paid it before the previous day... there's a record for when you paid it too, so most likely you're reading it wrong.

Seems like you tend to go 2-4 days before missing one :

[image: cdn.discordapp.com]

Staying offline for 25 hrs counts as a day missed, pretty sure. Good luck :D