Howdyoo, trade with me Isabelle great prices, fast and reliable flex basic prices :D
??BUYING- Flower? Plushie? Edvd ? Xanax ? Candy? Beer? ..&much more! Scam?mug free?Trade?
currently don’t have a price sheet using tornexchange to match my prices with everyone else’s.. I tend to buy at 97/98% market price.
Trading time 9:00 til 00:00 tc.
I like to keep my customers very happy and sometimes send them a little first time trading with me gift as a thanks for the business <3
??BUYING- Flower? Plushie? Edvd ? Xanax ? Candy? Beer? ..&much more! Scam?mug free?Trade?
currently don’t have a price sheet using tornexchange to match my prices with everyone else’s.. I tend to buy at 97/98% market price.
Trading time 9:00 til 00:00 tc.
I like to keep my customers very happy and sometimes send them a little first time trading with me gift as a thanks for the business <3