Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

A legend quits *Wholesome*

Started by IDLEGLANCE [2049768] on in General Discussion.

97 replies · 5.95k views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 98 / 98 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Mr_Paradise [2091342]
I do not know you personally, but Congratulations! May the Light of God shine upon your face and upon those of your family’s, from this day ‘till the end of days. May your son bring you joy with every look he gives you and every word he speaks. I pray that the future treats you as kindly as the present is right now.
I hope all your future ventures bring success, and that you remain strong despite what the world may throw your way.
Enjoy your well earned retirement and may heavenly peace reside with you forever.

-Jchon
Lunamoon94 [2183408]
Congratulation and best of wishes for the whole family.

For all the time you regret missing with them, you just have to make sure to make more wonderful memories and be there from now on.
CoolguyRuler [2183404]
Dunno about you but if your baby's face stays the same as they grow theres a problem

Also a problem if your current face is changing so it can no longer be recognized.
Yongsteezy [1882327]
Honestly, I'm so happy for you! I was worried sick when you said you couldn't go back home to your wife and kid. I'm so relieved and glad it worked out in the end. May many more blessings come your way, my man! Cute baby, lovely wife, handsome man, big cheers~
LastRites [2113741]
I just saw this today as I dont visit the forums like I used to. The words don't exist to truly describe how happy this makes me for you and your family. Good luck, my friends.
DonTheBull [2634942]
Hey Yasha,
you're my best friend on torn , wouldn't be where i'm now without your kindness and lessons .
On one hand i'm sad about you passing to low activity on the other Hand, my friend, i'm so f**king happy for you and your family,and wish you only the best.
The Rl -struggle took a while , but you solved it .
Respect !!