Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Honor bar requirements

Started by LittleFacts [2696796] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 171 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
LittleFacts [2696796]
I'm confused on how to get the nice honor bar I was under the impression that in order to reduce the honor you had to have 420 or 69 five times across your Stats. I have 69,69 in strength, 420 in defense, 69 in speed, and 69 in dex and did not receive the honor. Did I do it wrong?
bzzt [2465413]
The digits after the decimal period don't count.

The higher your stats are, the easier it is to get the merit.
Charra [2230731]
You need five instances total and must include 69 and 420 both. I got it with four 69's and one 420. bzzt is correct though, the numbers after the decimal point will not count and that would be the reason it has not triggered for you. Just be patient, you'll get there.