20 replies · 357 views · thread synced · 4 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
21
Discussion span
→
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
42 / 100
Story score
55 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Proxima[1879587]Wiki Editor
· 2 likes · Every day at 4am TCT for the last 3 years, and I get **a lot** of chats
This is still an issue. It happened to me last night whewn I logged on after Torn midnight.
It has been happening less frequently for me, but that might be due to the accounts I am chatting. It seems to occur more often in chats between US and UK, and chats will mysteriously appear after midnight.
ok, this happened to me almost every day at the same time. and then for some reason, it stopped.
It did not seem to be happening to UK players when I checked.
In my case, the chats were *always* ones that I'd recently had open and then closed. Even if I logged off and logged on, they would still come back a day later.
I've also had the case of being unable to chat someone, usually someone in the UK (I'm in the US). A day later, it gets better. But this also hasn't happened to me in six months.
Here's the results so far of a poll on this issue. The poll's been open a few hours.
Users were instructed to check all that apply if they are experiencing the problem, but only select one answer ("I don't see previous chats re-opening") if they are not experiencing the problem.