I think I would be a good improvement if we could export Torn Calendar to Google Calendar
Export Calendar
Started by Junkie [2169710] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 11
- Authority score
- 26 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 36 / 100
- Engagement score
- 44 / 100
I believe this has been suggested a couple of times, but never got enough hype or traction to go anywhere, unfortunately. It certainly would be nice, but for now, it's looking like we just gotta punch it in manually
Gosh I would be called such a total nerd...
"What's that event you have tomorrow?"
"Uh... some game called Torn... it's a text based game"
"You seriously have calendar events for a text based game? Ha! Nerd"
"What's that event you have tomorrow?"
"Uh... some game called Torn... it's a text based game"
"You seriously have calendar events for a text based game? Ha! Nerd"
Calendar events, alarms for drugs, discord pings for trades & post its for war periods. It's a good job im single atm, gfs just dont get it :/
I feel you :(
Waking up at 3 in the morning so you don't lose nat e is cool. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
I'll just leave this here for now. Until a way to do so does get added, here's a link that'll let you add it to your own google calendar. It should be up to date with the holidays repeating infinitely, but that relies on the holidays not changing and that I put it together correctly. Otherwise, hope it helps for now! Feel free to share it around as well
Clicky
Clicky