they were all in Friday's mood, celebrated early but lost!
Posts archived: 2,710 / 2,710 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
534.5m down with todays bets, some of them were my own but there are three that were Tipster bets...
Managed to recoup 500m in a RR win so only 34.5m down and at the moment I'll take it...Gonna keep away from football for a bit..Good luck to you all! Hope you can all hit some wins soon guys!
[image: i.imgur.com]
Managed to recoup 500m in a RR win so only 34.5m down and at the moment I'll take it...Gonna keep away from football for a bit..Good luck to you all! Hope you can all hit some wins soon guys!
[image: i.imgur.com]
Tipster mate all those odds were insane.... all in all its just a day in Torn.
Thanx for your time and lets get those wins that are waiting for us in future
Thanx for your time and lets get those wins that are waiting for us in future
IM GIVING AWAY 5 DP’s TODAY AS A THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THE FORUM!
TO ENTER: JUST LIKE THIS POST AND ILL PICK 5 WINNERS AT 18:00 TCT! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!
(If only 50 likes you have a 1 in 10 chance)
NOW LETS GET TODAYS WINNER!
( I WAS GONNA DO EXTRAS BUT AFTER YDAY I DONT WANNA RISK IT)
TODAYS FREEBET! (SATURDAY)
HALIFAX TOWN WIN vs Aldershot (x1.57) (90%)
15:00 GMT/ 14:00 TCT - Please read below!
PLEASE READ- HALIFAX, You have one job.. win this game to basically guarantee promotion to the football league! HALIFAX are currently 3rd in the national league (top 3 go up automatically) and they know if they don’t win today, they might have to settle for a play off place, which they need to avoid because they’ll probably lose the play offs. HALIFAX are unbeaten in the last 9 AT HOME, winning 8 of them! Aldershots form is average, but normally struggle away. They’re safe so nothing to play for on their end. 3RD VS 20TH - SHOULD WIN!
*NO EXTRA GAMES TODAY FOR EDVD, THANKS *
PLEASE LEAVE A LIKE ON THE FORUM, 314+ NOW!
GIVEAWAY TONIGHT! AND NEXT ONE AT 400!
>>ONLY BET WHAT YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE<<
**Nothing is guaranteed, this is gambling, if you can afford to take a 100m hit, so be it, just don’t complain to me on chat lol. I do my research, and pre game it all looks good, once that first ball is kicked, all of my research is pointless, what happens on the day, red cards, injury’s, disallowed goals ect, it’s out of my hands, that’s football…
THANK YOU AND GOOD LUCK!
TO ENTER: JUST LIKE THIS POST AND ILL PICK 5 WINNERS AT 18:00 TCT! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!
(If only 50 likes you have a 1 in 10 chance)
NOW LETS GET TODAYS WINNER!
( I WAS GONNA DO EXTRAS BUT AFTER YDAY I DONT WANNA RISK IT)
TODAYS FREEBET! (SATURDAY)
HALIFAX TOWN WIN vs Aldershot (x1.57) (90%)
15:00 GMT/ 14:00 TCT - Please read below!
PLEASE READ- HALIFAX, You have one job.. win this game to basically guarantee promotion to the football league! HALIFAX are currently 3rd in the national league (top 3 go up automatically) and they know if they don’t win today, they might have to settle for a play off place, which they need to avoid because they’ll probably lose the play offs. HALIFAX are unbeaten in the last 9 AT HOME, winning 8 of them! Aldershots form is average, but normally struggle away. They’re safe so nothing to play for on their end. 3RD VS 20TH - SHOULD WIN!
*NO EXTRA GAMES TODAY FOR EDVD, THANKS *
PLEASE LEAVE A LIKE ON THE FORUM, 314+ NOW!
GIVEAWAY TONIGHT! AND NEXT ONE AT 400!
>>ONLY BET WHAT YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE<<
**Nothing is guaranteed, this is gambling, if you can afford to take a 100m hit, so be it, just don’t complain to me on chat lol. I do my research, and pre game it all looks good, once that first ball is kicked, all of my research is pointless, what happens on the day, red cards, injury’s, disallowed goals ect, it’s out of my hands, that’s football…
THANK YOU AND GOOD LUCK!
Most the time you're spot on mate the joys of gambling isn't it you gotta lose sometimes best thing to do is only bet what you can afford and never chase them loses your tips are sweet mate
i hope i win the dp current one expires soon :)
Thanks again Tipster. I'll send you another eDVD when HALIFAX wins
Kept yesterday's bets below my rangers profit, as advised. So im still up good money! Cumon the halifax! Do us proud howard! Lol
Hahahaha completely forgot about Howard the Halifax man, what a throwback.
11:31:00 - 07/05/22 You placed a $80,000,000 (x1.47) bet in the Bookie on FC Halifax Town (3-Way Ordinary time) bet on FC Halifax Town v Aldershot Town (Football)
Uhm, my team (Preston North End) are currently battering Middlesbrough 4-1, Boro needed a win for a play off place, and we’ve just denied them lol let’s hope todays FREEBET doesn’t follow suit ha! Sorry any Boro fans! You’ll 100% get play offs next year.
88 likes on the FREEBET post so far, winners announced at 18:00TCT
88 likes on the FREEBET post so far, winners announced at 18:00TCT
Oh no me missed the rare 90% bet
Me sad :(
Me sad :(
Oh i missed it too
HALF TIME UPDATE:
CURRENTLY 0-0, BUT WERE ON TOP! 45 MINS TO GO!
-Solihull moors now go into 3rd place, leaving halifax in the play offs unless they win, the manager will have told them this at half time, it’s do or die, alls you need to do is win this half and you’re promoted to the football league. CMONN
- 1-0 TO HALIFAX 60mins! CMONN.
- 1-1 WITH 4 MINS LEFT, FFS! It’s been all halifax, more possession, more corners, more shots, they scored a lucky goal. So annoying. Most my other bets winning to I’m not happy about this.
CURRENTLY 0-0, BUT WERE ON TOP! 45 MINS TO GO!
-Solihull moors now go into 3rd place, leaving halifax in the play offs unless they win, the manager will have told them this at half time, it’s do or die, alls you need to do is win this half and you’re promoted to the football league. CMONN
- 1-0 TO HALIFAX 60mins! CMONN.
- 1-1 WITH 4 MINS LEFT, FFS! It’s been all halifax, more possession, more corners, more shots, they scored a lucky goal. So annoying. Most my other bets winning to I’m not happy about this.
UNFORTUNATELY TODAYS FREEBET IS A LOSER, WE WAS WINNING UNTIL THE LAST 4 MINS THEN ALDERSHOT SCORED A LUCKY GOAL! FUMING!
I do apologise.
GIVEAWAY AT 18:00 TCT!! On this forum, got another game later to try make up for today!
I think I had 8 bets on and 2 lost, including this, so unlucky on my part. Sorry.
I do apologise.
GIVEAWAY AT 18:00 TCT!! On this forum, got another game later to try make up for today!
I think I had 8 bets on and 2 lost, including this, so unlucky on my part. Sorry.
Apologies denied. We (your freebet followers) think it's never your fault. Don't beat yourself up, you are always our hero, Tipster. We win we lose.
Mafia game isnt
I think ched rigged the game LOL.
Just found your tipping thread yesterday. Great tips so far!
You lost your $100,000,000 Annecy FC (3-Way Ordinary time) bet on Bourg en Bresse Peronnas v Annecy FC 18:22:16 06/05/22
You lost your $100,000,000 Juventus (3-Way Ordinary time) bet on Genoa v Juventus 20:58:18 06/05/22
You lost your $100,000,000 FC Halifax Town (3-Way Ordinary time) bet on FC Halifax Town v Aldershot Town 16:04:18 07/05/22
Was there somewhere we can send donations for you for this service or? I feel like I owe you something for these hehe. Keep em coming!
You lost your $100,000,000 Annecy FC (3-Way Ordinary time) bet on Bourg en Bresse Peronnas v Annecy FC 18:22:16 06/05/22
You lost your $100,000,000 Juventus (3-Way Ordinary time) bet on Genoa v Juventus 20:58:18 06/05/22
You lost your $100,000,000 FC Halifax Town (3-Way Ordinary time) bet on FC Halifax Town v Aldershot Town 16:04:18 07/05/22
Was there somewhere we can send donations for you for this service or? I feel like I owe you something for these hehe. Keep em coming!
Can't let him print money all day, it's either this or outright kidnapping him lmao