Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Black jack

Started by Necromauncer [2771829] on in Gambling.

14 replies · 263 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
15
Discussion span
→
People posting
12
Likes on archived posts
14
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
42 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100
Necromauncer [2771829]
Hello everyone!!.

Iam new to this game and planning to play BJ to earn some money .
My strategy is simple that I'll double the bet everytime i loose .
Tell ur view on this..
ShoesForCats [2108324]
goodluck XD total loss in BJ $6,336,393,471
    • Games played
    • 9,164
    • Maximum gain
    • $400,000,000
    • Maximum loss
    • $200,000,000
    • Total money gain
    • $203,449,592,850
    • Total money loss
    • $209,785,986,321
    • Money Gain/Loss ratio
    • 0.9746
    • Best win streak
    • 10
    • Wins
    • 3,866
    • Losses
    • 5,298
Yaminos [2108464]
Lol if you wanna make good money quick and are ok with gambling. Then the bookie is your friend. There is a thread in gambling ran by a player named Tipster with some good daily free bets. But if you like sports pick on and wager on the games you think you can call. Ez money.
EagleScream [2086034]
I was doing that, computer got 10 out of 12 naturals and I lost the last 12 rounds...lost 689M...I call BS but it is a computer so what can you do...anyhow your strat is a good one unless computer is cheating or screwed...
anto_capone [2176544]
Blackjack is rigged in multiple ways in this game.

I advise to stay away, the odds are nothing close to an actual casino and it is purely designed to be a money sink and a way to sell donator packs.

The algo is not regulated or verified by any actual regulatory body, so play at your own risk.
aCreature [2387102]
Don't even think about playing blackjack, ever. It's the worst game here.

Starting at 1000, you can only double up 16 times. The max bet is 100m. Guess what? 18-24 straight losses happen ALL THE TIME.

Ched has made sure that you lose no matter what. As Anto_capone pointed out the odds are nothing like actual casino odds. This is what just happened today:

[image: i.imgur.com]

I'm an idiot because I love blackjack in real life.