Dear citizens of Torn,
Some of you may know me, others of you may not.
I’d like to give a brief backstory about how I came to this predicament.
- I recently came into a fair fortune irl and decided to boost my stats on a game that I’ve enjoyed playing for years. I thought, what is any of this without friends? So I decided to bring my friends ovoxo, Champion and Dav on my journey to enjoy the game to the fullest.
- Despite few prior interactions, this seemed to upset a handful of people, most notably prominent Chain Reaction and PT. They went as far as doxxing my real life details and finding the company I ran and led a campaign of lies doing their best to taint my name. This became a frequent joke, and has now spread across ally factions including PT - with members such as Link-, thestud and Pops all taking turns to poke fun out of my friends and I.
- Recently I made a trade with thestud, one of the people partaking in the real life-based harassment of me. The deal was to buy some of PT-Family’s ranked war caches. We agreed on a fee of $28.91b (as seen in the images below)
[image: media.discordapp.net]
- A day later, I logged in and was ambushed with messages from thestud…
[image: media.discordapp.net]
So now I ask torn… what should I do? Do I give in to the guys who have harassed my real life character or do I say a big f**k you to the bullies and keep my money?
Some of you may know me, others of you may not.
I’d like to give a brief backstory about how I came to this predicament.
- I recently came into a fair fortune irl and decided to boost my stats on a game that I’ve enjoyed playing for years. I thought, what is any of this without friends? So I decided to bring my friends ovoxo, Champion and Dav on my journey to enjoy the game to the fullest.
- Despite few prior interactions, this seemed to upset a handful of people, most notably prominent Chain Reaction and PT. They went as far as doxxing my real life details and finding the company I ran and led a campaign of lies doing their best to taint my name. This became a frequent joke, and has now spread across ally factions including PT - with members such as Link-, thestud and Pops all taking turns to poke fun out of my friends and I.
- Recently I made a trade with thestud, one of the people partaking in the real life-based harassment of me. The deal was to buy some of PT-Family’s ranked war caches. We agreed on a fee of $28.91b (as seen in the images below)
[image: media.discordapp.net]
- A day later, I logged in and was ambushed with messages from thestud…
[image: media.discordapp.net]
So now I ask torn… what should I do? Do I give in to the guys who have harassed my real life character or do I say a big f**k you to the bullies and keep my money?