Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

#2000Mules

Started by Guth82 [2195751] on in Politics & Law.

88 replies · 496 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 89 / 89 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
89
Discussion span
→
Authority score
11 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
74 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Guth82 [2195751]
Whats the attitude of the people on the ground?

Or is everyone distracted with Depp vs Herd?

Or is it still Ukraine?

Or perhaps Phizer docs dumed again?

Or Roe vs Wade?


Hold on tight folks.
Limpd [789073]
It exposes what we already knew but as Biden said they set up the most elaborate voting fraud system in history and since the democrats control the FBI there will be no invistigation into it because they just don't see enough to investigate more ,in America we have become a third world country,where they just turn a blind eye ,hell we still have people in solitary confinement for trespassing,80 people they won't even investigate for Jan 6 things why because they were paid government actors

The usual actors will pop up here for their two cents that's what we do
-El- [463504]
This again?

Now that's gangsta:

When you're a complete f**kin' idiot, with narcissistic tendencies...and have a cult following of millions that still see you as Anakin Skywalker, Neo, & Jesus Christ all rolled into one.

Can't make this shit up.
m00nman [2714008]
If what is in the video is accurate, that means that a team of American citizens purchased third party phone records and video to build a solid case for massive federal election fraud while the FBI stood back and ignored it. If it's inaccurate, then we're just being bamboozled again and will probably live through more "two more weeks", "hold the line", "I need 6 million more signatures", etc., etc., etc.
In either case, I'm over it. I don't care any more. I wasn't ever a consistent or passionate voter anyway.
Loyal community ties and local elections is where I'm putting my time and energy.
m00nman [2714008]
NOTE TO STACEY ABRAMS - FIND A GOOD LAWYER: True the Vote Announces They Are Releasing Addresses of ALL Ballot Trafficking Stash Houses (Gateway Pundit)

It didn't take long for "two more weeks!". In two weeks we will release the addresses of the stash houses! In two weeks after that we will release which ones were used enough to overturn the election! In two more weeks we will release the names of the owners of the stash houses! Now we need 6 million signatures so we can indict! We are only $6 million short of our goal to pressure law enforcement to indict! It never f**king ends with these ConInc grifters.
-El- [463504]
You went from putting your time and energy into community and local elections....to coping?

In less than 3 hours?

Out of curiosity I had to see who was behind this.

Oh. It's Dinesh D'Souza.

Same guy that comes out with a documentary every few years, and conservatives eat that shit up. He comes across as a hack, and the Pied Piper of f**kery.

This dude wanted to repeal the civil rights act, blames the left for the 9/11 attacks, and said the January 6th rioters were just a bunch of rowdy people.

You guys are hugging...this guy's nuts? Forreal?

I mean...do you. I'm curious how silly his next doc is.

(Should drop sometime in 2024 or 2025)
m00nman [2714008]
I feel like you didn't read what I posted or didn't understand it. I said we'll get the "two more weeks" treatment and not long after that I saw a "two more weeks" article regarding the D'Souza team so I posted that.
To be clear, I would not normally post a Gateway Pundit article to prove a point but they are one of the purveyors of the "two more weeks" that people keep buying into.
-El- [463504]
I feel like you didn't read what I posted or didn't understand it.

Nah.

As soon as I clicked the link, out of morbid curiosity, I saw "ProTrumpNews".

That was enough for me.