Posts archived: 400 / 400 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Just going to leave this here. No smoke. I like numbers not pointless talking and shit posting. So enjoy.
[image: media.discordapp.net]
[image: media.discordapp.net]
What a war.
Huge effort from both sides. That was a damn rollercoaster.
Huge effort from both sides. That was a damn rollercoaster.
Is it just me or do the rewards seem poor for so much effort?
Yeah, I'm honestly pretty disappointed
It's f**king shite. For the effort and time.
1000% was thinking the exact same thing, top 4 for most points combined in a ranked war, 3 and half days of a rollercoaster blood bath. Pretty surprised actually
Now that it's over, I'm so bloody tired lol
Huge respect for all the dedication shown.
Huge respect for all the dedication shown.
Given the cash you guys dropped on this war - I'd be pretty disappointed with those rewards too.
Great war everyone - neither side gave up until the end! Best of luck with your next RW!
What a war! It was a awesome, banter going around everywhere but everyone was still friendly in the DMs everyone put in some decent effort!
Everybody have a drink and celebrate for.....
THE BEST AIRFORCE IN ALL OF TORN!
*PEW PEW NOISES* *SOME EXPLOSIONS NOISES*
Everybody have a drink and celebrate for.....
THE BEST AIRFORCE IN ALL OF TORN!
*PEW PEW NOISES* *SOME EXPLOSIONS NOISES*
Well done both side very good effort lets up the rifles :)
Hell of a war. What a meat grinder. Congrats to both
Fantastic war guys. Look forward to fighting you again. (Just, lets not make it 3 days next time lol)
The bumpiest ride ever what a rollercoaster the rewards certainly do not reflect the effort both sides.[image: i.imgur.com]
Now I can sleep. So tired. Good job everyone, as much fun as it was I don't want to do another three day war again...
Yeah piss poor rewards for both sides. Looking at you Ched...
Congrats rifle company in winning this!
I am just glad the war is over i already tapped out in the last 8 hours of the war my player can still fight but my bodybis aching[image: c.tenor.com]
I am just glad the war is over i already tapped out in the last 8 hours of the war my player can still fight but my bodybis aching[image: c.tenor.com]
Congratulations to both sides. I'm exhausted just looking at the numbers. I can't imagine a 3 and a half day war, especially one with so many pivotal points.