I successfully mugged someone when I was on 1 health but I didn’t get the survivalist merit. Anyone have any idea why?
Survivalist merit
Started by Corill [1690244] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 13
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 21
- Authority score
- 45 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 37 / 100
- Engagement score
- 64 / 100
Most-liked replies
- JoeOrange [2356869]
· 8 likes ·
Iirc you have to enter the fight with more than 1% health
Iirc you have to enter the fight with more than 1% health
Survivalist: "Win an attack with only 1% life remaining".
So it should work even if you entered a fight with under 1% Health.
Some people stated that you have to visit the Awards page for some Awards to update and count.
So it should work even if you entered a fight with under 1% Health.
Some people stated that you have to visit the Awards page for some Awards to update and count.
This is correct. It has to be an attack that you began with greater than 1% health and received damage during it.
ono the merit income
I got that one on accident when aiming for kill on 25th attack, but would have died if I stretched it longer. Some merits don’t update right away.
One of the new RW weapons called double edge is a good way to try getting the merit if you can find a defense whore with no speed/strength
Is there an easy way to get this other than by accident? I don't have any RW special weapons.
Either find a def whore with low str or get a friend to equip a pillow. Lower your life to as close to 1% as possible and attack them with a weak weapon. Use a rifle or some other strong weapon to finish them off when you are under 1%
Can you tell how to achieve it? Its real difficult for me at my present health level
Just play normally and it'll come. Even I got it just by chaining normally and shit.
I successfully mugged someone when I was on 1 health but I didn’t get the survivalist merit. Anyone have any idea why?
It's 1% health, not 1 health.
I did it with mission Targets.
One of the targets didn't do much damage to me. So i went low life into a fight with him and kept using low damaging hits on him until i was under 1% (easier with high Health). Then i threw a Grenade to finish him off.
it might not work on the first try but you can get the Merit decently fast.
Otherwise you can just wait for it: "Just play normally and it'll come."
One of the targets didn't do much damage to me. So i went low life into a fight with him and kept using low damaging hits on him until i was under 1% (easier with high Health). Then i threw a Grenade to finish him off.
it might not work on the first try but you can get the Merit decently fast.
Otherwise you can just wait for it: "Just play normally and it'll come."