Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Greetings

Started by Rockybabe [2774915] on in Fun & Games.

4 replies · 56 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
18 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100
Rockybabe [2774915]
I'VE BEEN PLAYING THIS GAME FOR TWO DAYS NOW.
Does anyone, wants to be friends with me?

or wanna offer me a job in the future? i will be glad
Per5eus [2675693]
If you need help, you can message me. It's not like I am very experienced but I can help a bit. Feel free to add me to your friends list.