Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Purples Reviving Services

Started by Purple [2747234] on in Trading Post.

6 replies · 63 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
8
Authority score
18 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100
Purple [2747234]

Hello!

Whilst I'm often found in the hospital helping out those taking their love for Xanax too far, living off of tips is not sustainable thus, I offer the services listed below.

Services Offered

  • Solo revive contracts - for ranked wars or bulk orders prices can be discussed.
  • Single / low volume revives, charged at 1 xanax or $1m with failures under 40% chance also chargeable.


If I have freevived you / provided you services in the past a review below would be much appreciated.

Thanks for reading,

Purple