Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

New things to do while flying.

Started by Eric-Draven [2766066] on in General Discussion.

60 replies · 1.63k views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 61 / 61 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
61
Discussion span
→
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
61 / 100
Engagement score
75 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Eric-Draven [2766066]
Since we can use our computers while flying, why not give access to the poker rooms? I wouldn't mind gambling while taking that long ass flight to SA. Anything to do other than just read forums...
Ripley [2180244]
I think Crimes 2.0 should take place entirely on planes. Crimes 1.0 on the ground, Crimes 2.0 in the air. We've already had one suggestion for a crime you can commit on a plane; I'm sure there are plenty of others.
Ripley [2180244]
I do think it's kind of weak that you have to find a timekiller for the timekiller during the boring parts. Isn't the whole point that people can't or won't do something IRL when they're here?
Xanet [2007324]
Flying is intentionally designed to be somewhat inconvenient and boring. Its the default money making strategy as such is definitely the LEAST ideal.
fuck [2669774]
problem is, for new players, flying is the only way to make money. so making it boring essentially makes the whole game boring for the new players.
Xanet [2007324]
That's not true. That is in fact not how I've EVER made money. Well except the time where I did DBK runs but I feel like thats different.
Aktivist [2741356]
Flying is for people who are not active enough to make money while staying in torn city imo, and for merits. Once you do your merits if it boring you then you better stay here and do shit. You can make whatever you make from flying and more in the same hours it takes you for the roundtrip if you're active enough to get bored in that timeframe