[image: i.imgur.com]
Click this to message me!
Click this to see my profile!
Just so you know I don't have set prices but I am thinking that most projects will cost
10-20 m for static and 25-35m for animated.
If you want to haggle PM me and we can talk.
Forum Sigs:
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
Profile Sigs:
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
Profile Photos:
[image: i.imgur.com]
For an explanation of dislikes look at the top of page 2.
SlimmyyyCats Graphics: Profiles, Sig's, etc
If you need more convincing look through the reviews below:
Click this to message me!
Click this to see my profile!
Just so you know I don't have set prices but I am thinking that most projects will cost
10-20 m for static and 25-35m for animated.
If you want to haggle PM me and we can talk.
Forum Sigs:
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
Profile Sigs:
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
Profile Photos:
[image: i.imgur.com]
For an explanation of dislikes look at the top of page 2.
SlimmyyyCats Graphics: Profiles, Sig's, etc
If you need more convincing look through the reviews below:
Mentions: SlimmyyyCat [2385483]