Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[Auction] Closed

Started by Olejerkmagurk [2772640] on in Graveyard.

9 replies · 249 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
7
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
49 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100
Olejerkmagurk [2772640]

[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)][background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Folks I was auctioning off some of my art work to get a bit of torn cash suppose I got a wee greedy that wasn’t my original idea so I’ve closed the auction down and leaving to do free custom profile pictures, visit Here[/background]
[/background]

Mentions: Grave

LSD [1764304]
Dont take it as criticism, take it as advice. Compare yourself to some of the GFX creators such as Skeletor or NAS. Some users have been grilled for a lot less.

keep learning though.