Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Referall Issue

Started by Coot [1602025] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 45 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

jiub [2776248] ×1

Coot [1602025]
I have referred a friend but I'm pretty certain he messed up clicking the link. His name is jiub [2776248].
I'll reach out to him next time he's online and tell him to confirm as a reply under this post (:

Mentions: jiub [2776248]

jiub [2776248]
someone please help me. this coot lunatic has trapped me inside of a text based crime mmo. this is a serious plee for help. getmeoutgetmeoutgetmeout