Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Hi, I'm fawkses and I empty boxes

Started by fawkses [2676278] Reporter on in Trading Post.

91 replies · 1k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 92 / 92 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
92
Discussion span
→
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
42 / 100
Story score
60 / 100
Engagement score
81 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

fawkses [2676278] ×3

fawkses [2676278] Reporter

What the title says. I buy empty boxes, and I have big dreams for my net worth. Right now though, it’s just empty boxes (1000 TCD per box). Oh, and sometimes I do art. [enable profile sigs to view]

Set trade and I’ll add the money, or send me boxes and I’ll send money back to you. I don’t scam; I’m good on my word.

Mentions: fawkses [2676278]

BOBSBAGELS [2779157]
10/10 the best trade I've made in quite some time. I would definitely recommend for any type of trade involving a cardboard box. Very polite and never scams, just 10/10 all the way. :)