.
Grave pls
Started by SoldierBoy [462350] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 18
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 8
- Authority score
- 19 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 50 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
Go Iron Myth!
Bump
Bump
Myths in the making :D
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Boop
You want to join us before our next war,you have 5 days to get in before it start! Help us bring the Iron Myth to the top!
Bump
Hey guys! I just want to say since I've joined Myth I've made so many new friends. This is a great Faction/Family.
Graved at OP's request.