So clearly dogtag didn't start at 12 TCT today, does anyone know what happened and what ETA can we expect?
Dogtag delayed?
Started by Heathunterz [2464169] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 188 / 188 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 188
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 65 / 100
- Historical score
- 41 / 100
- Story score
- 69 / 100
- Engagement score
- 88 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Chedburn [1] Admin
· 316 likes ·
The situation is mind-bogglingly ridiculous, I can't quite believe it. It's completely unacceptable, I'm lost for words. I'm going to completely cancel this event for this month and reschedule it, likely for June. I sincerely apologise. We'll send out refills … - Aristophanes [2135633]
· 77 likes ·
This is actually why I love this game. A highly-invested owner willing to apologize, who CLEARLY cares about their player base. Could you imagine EA like this? lol - Chedburn [1] Admin
· 58 likes ·
The one thing on my checklist that we couldn't really test..... the live opening. It's being manually opened now. I spent the weekend carefully checking all other components of the event, so I very much hope everything else works as …
Mentioned in this thread
bogie [148747] ×1
Soon (tm)
The news ticker said it will start momentarily
The Dog Tags event will be going live momentarily, please stand by!
Mentions: Dog tags didn't start
Reusing memes...
So desperate of karma
So desperate of karma
what going on?
Muh dog tag income
Torns going to crash momentarily, please stand by
Standing.....
The one thing on my checklist that we couldn't really test..... the live opening.
It's being manually opened now. I spent the weekend carefully checking all other components of the event, so I very much hope everything else works as expected. Next year we'll have to add some kind of staging, so it opens prior to the event officially beginning.
It's being manually opened now. I spent the weekend carefully checking all other components of the event, so I very much hope everything else works as expected. Next year we'll have to add some kind of staging, so it opens prior to the event officially beginning.
Sitting.....
Cue the Revivers targeting NPCs in 3.....2.....1......
no big loss :D
Funnily enough, they all have their rev blocked right from the start
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMHt02mHKS0
Hey guys, since we're technically losing time on our Dog Tags time, we should totally get a rewind and then launch Dog Tags :P
Please???? I want the merit!!!!
Please???? I want the merit!!!!