Paying 300k for more than 10 losses at a time, otherwise 250k per loss.
closed
Started by Eyjafjalla [2553944] on in Attacking.
About this thread
Posts archived: 23 / 23 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 23
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 45 / 100
- Historical score
- 29 / 100
- Story score
- 48 / 100
- Engagement score
- 63 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Paying 300k for more than 10 losses at a time, otherwise 250k per loss.
14:32:14 - 17/05/22 You sent $250,000 to Zantiago
15:58:53 - 17/05/22 You sent $2,500,000 to Zantiago
15:58:53 - 17/05/22 You sent $2,500,000 to Zantiago
**New** looking for players Buying or selling losses/escapes LA Discord
Bump, attack even if I'm offline and I'll pay upon seeing my events.
22:28:51 - 17/05/22 You sent $7,200,000 to Lost09
Bro you wanna pm me :)
Why tf are you advertising your service on my post
Fast transaction
Quick and easy payment. Would recommend
10/10, all good.
Closed temporarily, but dm me if you really want to sell some.
bump, reopened and buying again
I'll do some losses
Great service. Fast and reliable
Make sure to message me afterwards
no payment, and no response
03:43:01 - 20/08/22 You sent $7,200,000 to MiePa
like i'm not paying you for losses while at work...
closed until further notice
No payment and no response. I completed well before they closed them. I’m sure its just a misunderstanding but im leaving this here for now.
Edit: Fully payed out :)
Edit: Fully payed out :)