Hiss lol
Cat Trivia
Started by Firestar [2629585] on in Fun & Games.
Posts archived: 566 / 566 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Prizes will be delivered soon time for a new question.
How many cats does it take to change a lightbulb?
A. 1
B. 2
C. How is this trivia? Oh well I guess none since they don't have thumbs
D. All of the above
How many cats does it take to change a lightbulb?
A. 1
B. 2
C. How is this trivia? Oh well I guess none since they don't have thumbs
D. All of the above
I'm going to guess... D?
A. 1
It will only take one. He will sit underneath the burnt lightbulb waiting for his mistress/master to come along and trip over him in the dark. After some meowing and cursing the lightbulb WILL get changed. lol
It will only take one. He will sit underneath the burnt lightbulb waiting for his mistress/master to come along and trip over him in the dark. After some meowing and cursing the lightbulb WILL get changed. lol
And thanks for the kitties, Firestar! <3
Correct-o!
What's a healthy weight for a adult male cat?
A. 1 - 7 pounds
B. 10 - 15 pounds
C. 18 - 23 pounds
( This isn't including Maine coons )
B
B
Do you have pet insurance?
Yes? Good.
Because your pussy is about to get smashed.
Yes? Good.
Because your pussy is about to get smashed.
Correct
When licking themselves, where is a place a cat can't reach on their bodies?
A. Butt
B. Forehead
C. Trick question they literally can reach everywhere, be doing there head like a owls all creepy like.
B
Incorrect
D. back of the neck ?
A Cat can reach almost every part of its body with their tongue, however they cannot reach their face, ears and back of head. They use their paws as a wash cloth to wipe these areas clean.
So there needs to be an option D surely ???
So there needs to be an option D surely ???
I'm going with C. Trick Question!
Correct, I've literally seen my cat try and break it's neck to lick flea medicine off, so I started using a cone on him. It says apply the medicine on the back of the cats neck. Yep cat just turns his head around like a owls and instantly trys to lick the medicine off lol. It's false information that a cat can't lick literally any part of their body, with enough determination they will lick every part. Lol :') tho I will send out a plushie to everyone haha. You get 2 plushies.
Cats are a liquid. They can be any shape.
When a cat slow blinks at you what does it mean?
A. Nothing
B. Yo I hungry feed me
C. Bish clean my litterbox
D. I love you