Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Where did the Afro Comb roam to?

Started by Heltontehslayer [2747982] on in General Discussion.

15 replies · 769 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
16
Discussion span
→
People posting
14
Likes on archived posts
36
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
53 / 100
Engagement score
63 / 100
Heltontehslayer [2747982]
I've been trying to buy the Afro Comb from SA for over a month now. Every time I land there are no combs left. EVER. Why are people buying all of them for? I just need ONE(1) comb to get my souvenir merit. Seriously I saw them all the time before I found out I need it for the merit. As soon as I found out I needed it, poof, it disappeared.
WhackedMaki [2587660]
There is a merit for buying your perfect souvenir. This varies from person to person, but his could be the afro comb.

As to answer OP's question, the respawn time depends on how long it takes to deplete. So if it took a really really long time to deplete, it would also take a really long time to respawn.