Tired of Advertising in Trade Chat?
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Hire me to spam your ads
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]
[/background]
[/background]
This thread is to certify that Lord KSI is a Reliable Advertiser who has completed multiple advertising contracts and has done hours of this service.
1. I always try to offer the best service possible so I go for at least 55 spams per hour to give your ad the maximum exposure
2.Start Time and End Time and any break taken in a long contract will be PM'ed to you.
3.To make sure that you get the best service Any break taken will be PM'ed so you can get the full amount of time you hired for and that break time will added on in the ad
4.If you have a forum related to your ad I can also keep bumping it every hour to make sure it stays on the front page.
5.If you don't have an ad I can make one for you that best fits your requirements.
Charges:
- 1-2 Hours 1m per hr
- 3-4 Hours 1.5m/2 Xanax per hr
- 5+ Hours 2m per hr
Gold VIP member privilege sign up by donating 10m to me and get a forever bonus 20% discount before other discounts.
Current Gold VIP Members<3
Via
Wunda
Dakoolnoob
Luna
Deploable_X
Muzza
DrDang
TheTollTroll
Below are the people who have hired me for advertisement contracts and have appreciated my services.
Mentions: dakoolnoob [1101365] · Deplorable_X [2216865] · DrDang [2271994] · Luna [1458904] · MUZZA [2440298] · TheTollTroll [2043237] · ViA [2730493] · Wunda [859667]