edit
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 8 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)] [/background][image: i1.sndcdn.com]
whitch platform?
Rogue Company on PC or Uncharted (2-3-4) on PS4
Rogue Company on PC or Uncharted (2-3-4) on PS4
Ive been pretty bored of games lately, but one that has really drawn me in is Bugsnax
edit
also Uncharted but that don't count if you don't like TPS
BTW what type of games you play ?
BTW what type of games you play ?
Use it for a paperweight so your important documents don't fly away?
Control maybe? I don't know if it's on PS5, but I'll take my chances.
Team Fortress 2
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)] [/background]
[image: upload.wikimedia.org]
I second this recommend, Control has a great story
Old Gameboy Color games are fun... but man... getting bored is optional nowadays, everytime I feel bored I just open a Youtube vídeo teaching something uncommon and try to repeat the process xD