Hi Folks doing custom pictures again as I simply spend most of my time travelling on this game, To view some of the work I’ve done check on my profile. I love working with characters or themes. I’m online most of the time message me. Oh donations are always welcome and plus you have bragging rights to the biggest donators
Biggest donator is solid with a massive donation of 31m
Second is Banana_stick_69 30m
Joint third place is Yoke & didos both 25m
[OPEN] Custom pfps
Started by Olejerkmagurk [2772640] on in Graphics.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 19
- Authority score
- 20 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 37 / 100
- Engagement score
- 61 / 100
Bump
Skimmy does great work. Fast reliable and easily flexible to any changes you request!
nice cool dude tryina make his way in torn, give him some work =)
B
Bump
Amazing work
Very Cool , I like it!
Bump
I got one and I liked it.
Made me one, looks great.