Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

grave

Started by Shigaraki- [2779950] on in Graveyard.

6 replies · 267 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
19
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
51 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Vincenzo_ [2717724] ×1

Alex_I_von_St [2445730] Helper
He is claiming to be this guys restart: Vincenzo_

And watch out everyone - he himself seems to have really bad artistic skills and has ripped everything out from the internet.

Being skeptical but still being hopeful for a new pfp I accepted when he messaged me - and what I got was all ripped from the internet:

https://imgbb.com/Dz3qjD6
https://imgbb.com/JFx7FRQ
https://ibb.co/RSbMr0Z
https://ibb.co/8XfNV4k

Just with a quick google reverse image search, you can find it all over the internet...

After asking him why he continues doing it even though I asked for something freshly hand-drawn he insisted that it was the wrong link and pointed to the next one, which is also ripped out of the internet.

In the end, I demanded my money back but he refused - but o well it's money I can lose but he will see what it gets him...


DONT COMMISSION THIS GUY UNLESS YOU WANT SOMETHING THAT IS ALREADY ON THE INTERNET

Mentions: Vincenzo_ [2717724]