can't drink IRL, torn is my only solace for ingesting liquids found on the black market
Comment for Beer
Started by The_Judge_ [2555858] on in Fun & Games.
Posts archived: 117 / 117 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I'll take 1 Pale Ale pls :-p
I can drink IRL, but I would still like to have free beer here! I can't believe how expensive it is! My favorite beer is.......Voodoo Ranger IPA :-D
I came for the beer.
I stayed for the beer.
I got kicked out because of the beer!
I stayed for the beer.
I got kicked out because of the beer!
I not came for the beer.
I don't wanted to stayed for the beer.
I got Knock-out because of the beer!
I don't wanted to stayed for the beer.
I got Knock-out because of the beer!
early finish for me today then off to the pub. A beer to keep me going til then would be great!
Cheers!
Everybody likes a nice cold beer in the morning
I want to eat watermelon
Beer
[background color=#3c3c3c]
[/background]
Due to privacy concerns caused by a group of malicious and toxic players
willing to take their in-game stalking to another social platform,
this player has decided to remove the original text and content of this post.
[/background]
It really works?
What did the little boy say to the injured bird?
You need some tweetment.
You need some tweetment.
Free beer? Hell yeah
How are you
Beer me :)
Gatorade me bitch! I mean, beer me.
imma drink to this
Had a great day. Bought a ps4 for 50$ 2 controllers headset works like a charm. I thought it would have something wrong with it being so cheap but they had 2 x boxes and weren't using the ps4. Good deal good day