Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Reset Merits

Started by Agent_Mulder [2056132] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 214 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
9
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100
Agent_Mulder [2056132]
Yo. I have an investment in the bank and lvl 10 merit Bank Interest.
If I reset my merits right now, the investment that I made will reduce since I resete the merits in Bank Interest?
fsh [2565962]
The return amount is set when you make the investment.
Your current investment will stay the same; only subsequent ones will be affected.