….
Grave please
Started by Dale-Gribble [1949472] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 83 / 83 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 83
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 66 / 100
- Engagement score
- 80 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Ripley [2180244]
· 29 likes ·
I also think employees in player-owned companies should have union representation - Justice [1446944]
· 22 likes ·
Are you some special kind of stupid or are trying to look like the big boi in front of the other kids. - Redceder [2766149]
· 13 likes ·
The dude has a negative net worth. Of course he wants some free money.
Are you some special kind of stupid or are trying to look like the big boi in front of the other kids.
This is a response to this post
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=2&t=16278201&b=0&a=0
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=2&t=16278201&b=0&a=0
I also think employees in player-owned companies should have union representation
It's called crimes...
Thick as f**k...
Thick as f**k...
This is also retarded.
The dude has a negative net worth. Of course he wants some free money.
Leaving it to crimes encourages a widening income gap, as new players are unable to commit the high-value crimes that long-time players have unlocked basically by virtue of continuing to log in. It's the Torn equivalent to being born into privilege as a result of generational wealth.
This is the structure of every game I can think of. Things get exponentially more expensive to keep the difficulty curve constant
To the sad **** who put 10 bounties on me for being poor isn’t $700 each a bit cheap and nasty.
New players should not get free money for no f**king effort...
Effort = money. It's the point of the game...
Effort = money. It's the point of the game...
Then don't act like a f**king idiot, pretty obvious...
Probably all you deserve.
But it's not effort; it's just not quitting the game. It's a myth that capi--uh, I mean, Torn is a meritocracy.
Blah, blah...
I can't be arsed to put in time and expect everything handed to me on a silver f**king plater...
f**king kids...
I can't be arsed to put in time and expect everything handed to me on a silver f**king plater...
f**king kids...
I bet you still think that Joseph is your biological son.
More like I'm sick of putting in time so that someone else can have a silver platter. New players put in 100% of the work shoplifting jackets, but who benefits? Bazaar owners and the museum elite. Even the so-called middle class falls prey to the same exploitation. Who am I burning warehouses for, and why do I make only a pittance?
Then this game is not for you...