Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

400 Awards

Started by Balashi [471981] on in Achievements.

2 replies · 86 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
10
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
Balashi [471981]
You may look at my age and say hey old man you freaking suck if you're just now getting 400 awards. Well screw you too.

If you look at my activity I've really only played for 3 years, yeah I know you can call me out for sucking on taking so long here.

Finally got 400 when I got a 6 card charlie last night.

I'd like to thank everyone who knows GW is main. Thank you, you've been such an inspiration.