Not sure what the issue is, probably with the mobile API. I have torntools running, calling essential data every 30 seconds and basic data every 120 seconds. I received a notification for a new message on my desktop shortly after receiving it and then a whole 7 minutes later I get the notification on my phone.
Mobile notification delay
Started by TheCyberpunk [1850382] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 4
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 36 / 100
- Story score
- 38 / 100
- Engagement score
- 48 / 100
Do you have a complaint about the Torn's mobile app or the API or Torntools?
I'd say both mobile app and API I think.
API is running fine, we haven't had any complains about delay in data and such. Which version of the mobile app are you using? You can check this in the App settings.
Latest. I check once a day to make sure all my apps are up to date.
What is the apps API call time set for?
Different app versions are available to different players. The rollout for new updates is done in batches, hence it is beneficial for the developer to know which version of app you are running.
Yea this is an issue have the same problem.
Different players even on the same operating system? I'm on android 12 if that helps you. App version 1.8.5.
Mentions: Mobile - large notification delay