Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

What now

Started by Dr_Phoenix [1601223] on in General Discussion.

119 replies · 2.61k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 120 / 120 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
120
Discussion span
→
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
64 / 100
Engagement score
80 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Dr_Phoenix [1601223]
So I completed every goal I had in torn.

1m stats to 1b to 3b and so on. But targeting stat goals get boring. Like no matter what someone will be stronger..

NW I got my first 1b then just steadily grew it. I don't think I'll ever be active enough to be a trader and get 100b NW so I have no interest in that

500 merits. Got that.

Newspaper article/cartoon got that.

Like. >.> TF do I do now? Kinda like a slump I mindlessly log in. Xanax. Train. Crimes. Log out.


Edit*

Hat disliked your thread
What now

Hat be like: f**k THIS GUY FOR DOING EVERYTHING I WANTED TO DO!
dark95 [2321537]
Here is your next goal: Send all your stuff to me and quit for good xD

then I will RR it and reach that 100B NW goal of mine and quit :p
SeaLion [250755]
Welcome to the great plateau of late game. Short of making 100B+ and taking SEs regularly you will fade into irrelevance.

Just have fun chaining and hitting those fair fight bonuses. Get yourself some good weapons and armor and be the best poor boy you can be.
Dr_Phoenix [1601223]
I did the company used a SS. From nothing to 10*
Faction maybe? But man if I don't have time to be a trader how do I run a faction?