Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Ukraine War

Started by Curio [645429] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 136 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100

Most-liked replies

Curio [645429]
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
WOOHOO, free game play...
Not the first time in this games history...

So with this happening, I can do anything as a reset will come to make things fair...

So when is the reset coming??? Because I have been playing waiting for another Time Traveler Merit...
Untouchable [1360035] Committee Committee
You’re not getting a time traveller merit for this, unscheduled maintenance is different than a rollback.

The time traveller merit is award to all citizens affected by a rollback, meaning a catastrophic data loss that requires loading a backup and loss of progress.

With Torn’s improved infrastructure, I would be shocked if this was ever awarded again.


I’ll put it on and you can look at mine though if you like?
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
No reset is being planned. Reset will NEVER be planned. Something has to go terribly wrong with the game to warrant a reset and time traveller merit.

Thanks!