Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Browser bug..?

Started by Chris_zip [2694471] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 23 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
29 / 100
Chris_zip [2694471]
I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.

I use kiwi browser and I had an issue where I couldn't open a message box with a player, I tried disabling torntools but the issue persisted I ended up blocking and unblocking him and it worked.. idk If it's torn or clientside
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
This happens if you left the chat window open an another idle device/browser. You need to open the idle device, close or minimize the window and you should be able to access the chat on your mobile. Alternatively, you can locate the person under Recent list and click the cross next to their name to clear them from the Recent list, this force closes the chat window on all idle/open devices.

[image: i.imgur.com]

Developer has confirmed in this report that the issue will be addressed in chat rebuild.

Thanks..!!

Mentions: Chat