Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Russian Roulette Guide

Started by jacksonpollock [1335603] on in Questions & Answers.

10 replies · 553 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
10
Likes on archived posts
14
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
64 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
60 / 100
jacksonpollock [1335603]
Hi, I am hoping somone can help me.
A while back there was a guide to 'making money' with Russian Roulette.

I have searched (boy look - I admit) - both in the guides threads and using the search forums but cannot find it.

Can anyone help?
jacksonpollock [1335603]
Thanks for the effort but Sorry no this isn't the one.
It gace guidance on how to set a max amount you could afford to lose and then how to set stakes for your RR games
Cassiee [2767896]
Technically thier isn’t an RR guide, Russian roulette is RNG.. You can shoot 6/6 3 times in a row or shoot 2/6 3 times in a row maybe four it’s all random.. The best you can do if you lose is double up. You can win 10 games in a row or lose 10 games in a row I’ve done both. It’s all luck, I’ve seen several strategies on RR but and end of day it all comes down to luck.
Beerstein [1322136]

YouTube video LUhbkWLGAbk

These are psychology posts and have no impact on actual gambling odds. I admit it's an interesting, but tired old study.

I can write one for you though OP:

Bet what you are okay losing each time you bet. There is no "making money" strategy, the math does NOT change no matter how badly people sell themselves on the delusions and try to sell others on them.

The more you sell yourself on these delusions, the worse off you'll be, instead of digging into them you should be climbing out.

On the other hand it's just fake money if you don't have any RL temptation, though with this mentality I'd imagine that's rare to not spill over.

The end.