Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Logistic Report

Started by Luckest [2140960] on in Company Discussion.

25 replies · 415 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 26 / 26 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
26
Discussion span
→
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
46 / 100
Engagement score
66 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Luckest [2140960]
I'm selling logistics reports, for 30m each
Logistics Reports available atm: 3.

  • You pay first, after i put the money in a safe place, I'm going to apply the logistics report to your company
  • If by a "coincidence" i get mugged before putting the money in a safe place, you're going to get your money back, minus the mug value, and I'm not doing business with you again.
  • I can reserve the reports for you, but you pay all in advance, if you give up, i can send your money back, but I'm going to take 1m for my time loss
  • Send me a mail if interested, i don't get notifications for chats.

Logistic report provide a 7 day productivity boost. This has a higher effect on lower rated companies. This effect does not stack.


How much do they help?
Per Chedburn: "There aren't exactly fixed rates, but it can be around 5% for a 5 star rated company, and around 20% to 25% for 0-1 star company."

Ps: the efficiency is lower, but it still works for high rate companies, it can be the difference between 9 and 10 stars.