Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Soloed BodyBagger

Started by RGiskard [1953860] on in Achievements.

88 replies · 7.71k views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 89 / 89 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
89
Discussion span
→
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
60 / 100
Engagement score
85 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

RGiskard [1953860]
https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=91f034ee12607b04786a1b8b1b123659 (yes, that is me)

I believe this makes me the first player to defeat BodyBagger in a solo attack since Sifonjerce did so many years ago. No, I am not yet stronger than he is, and I had to roll temps while he had none.

Lucky for us he's joined BB's Butterflies and we won't have to worry about each other after this ME/MHQ war is over.


[image: i.imgur.com]
Andyman [471591]
Well done RGI!!!

Did you end up using motivation stacks? I assume you were on Vic?

That hazmat ~12.00 armor rating really hurts.
[image: i.imgur.com]

When BB gets his hands on a high damage red Sure Shot rifle one day and starts loading up on IN rounds, we're all in trouble.