Hey folks, I’m looking to find some people willing to run for plushies maybe once or twice a day. I’m thinking about 5k for each plushie + I pay for any flight fees. My preferred plushie is nessie, since it’s value is beautiful. Message me if you’re interested!
Plushie runners
Started by DeathGun7012 [2762421] on in Trading Post.
About this thread
Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 17
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 12
- Likes on archived posts
- 29
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 3
- Authority score
- 40 / 100
- Historical score
- 13 / 100
- Story score
- 39 / 100
- Engagement score
- 62 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Adrenalinas [1974447]
· 7 likes ·
so in short you want to rip off noobs :D - DedeSiregar [2430598]
· 6 likes ·
Oh nice post Time for me to shine! Lemme buy ur plush guys My price list Dedebuys Super busy this week irl so if y'all can't catch me this week i appologize [image: media.discordapp.net] - Nika99 [2306783] Moderator
· 4 likes ·
That’s a rip off! A noob wanting to rip off other noobs.
why sell to you for 5k while they get x10 price on the market?
or this " pay for any flight fees" means you will pay full pi rent?
or this " pay for any flight fees" means you will pay full pi rent?
Hey, I’m not forcing anyone to do anything here. It was just something off the top of my head I wanted to ask before I forgot it. Just figured it’s basically the same as joining a company.
flight fees if they don’t have a pi either, is what I meant
flight fees if they don’t have a pi either, is what I meant
Hey, this should be in trade forum
so in short you want to rip off noobs :D
Oh okay. I’ll remove and move it over there
If you want to see it that way, sure. People have done much worse, in this game
5k for each plushie? I wonder which dumbass would do this for you
Offer same as OP but pay extra 10k each plushie.
This business arrangement will get bounties as a scammer.
Not you again ? (for legal reasons, this is a joke)
Oh nice post
Time for me to shine!
Lemme buy ur plush guys
My price list Dedebuys
Super busy this week irl so if y'all can't catch me this week i appologize
[image: media.discordapp.net]
Time for me to shine!
Lemme buy ur plush guys
My price list Dedebuys
Super busy this week irl so if y'all can't catch me this week i appologize
[image: media.discordapp.net]
Moved to Trading Post
That’s a rip off! A noob wanting to rip off other noobs.
if a noob rips off another noob, are they really a noob?
They're a double noob