Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Romance

Started by Avyannaa [2783781] on in Roleplay.

12 replies · 222 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
10
Likes on archived posts
13
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
27 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
57 / 100

Most-liked replies

Avyannaa [2783781]
I want to find a husband that would role-playing with me everyday. DM me with your real life description. I might turn you down so please don't be upset.

I don't like to hurt people, but I say what I think. I am kind and care about everything even when I don't seem to. I'm lonely and I just want someone to talk to. I would prefer any guy in their teens. Thank you. ?
LunaKimXo [2738137]
take a look at the personals on the newspaper. if theres nothing on there that interests you? make one for yourself so people can find out about you.

anyways.
Nika99 [2306783] Moderator Official
Especially being 15yrs old there are many players older than you that would hate to get caught up on what could end up being inappropriate. If anyone responds please be honest that you are a minor.