Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

NBA Finals

Started by Brodz [2778756] on in Sports.

8 replies · 69 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
10
Authority score
22 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100
Brodz [2778756]
With the NBA finals kicking off soon, I was just curious to see what everyone's predictions are. Personally, I'd love to see Tatum win a title, but I think Golden States experience is too much too ignore.

I got Golden State in 5
Mudbottom [1879891] Wiki Contributor
No predictions, although 5 games seems a bit optimistic.

Can we just get some lead changes? Trading double digit wins isn't very exciting
Judge_Doom [2140277]
Derrick White had a "for muh new baby!" game last night. The match up that intrigues me the most is Looney and Robert Williams. Both coaches are gonna try and match them up minute by minute.
GraphiteHelix [2768211]
Celtics are too good a team for just a 5-game series. I’m rooting my Dubs on, for sure, but they gotta close out unlike what happened in Game 1.

Dubs in 7, this one will go the distance. And Curry will finally get his hands on a Finals MVP.
Per5eus [2675693]
Don't really support either team (hell, I don't watch NBA much), but Curry's just too overpowered so I'm rooting for Celtics (man, no offence to Warriors or Curry himself, respect to them all).
Mudbottom [1879891] Wiki Contributor
I was in Blacksburg 84/85 when Dell was there, right before College added 3pt regulation.

One dribble over half court was always in range. But he didn't have ball skills like Steph, and I dare say he didn't have the killer mentality either.
Judge_Doom [2140277]
It blows my mind that Boston got burnt on hand off screens game after game.

Curry would come up and take the ball from the handler. Which was Green the majority of the time. And whoever was guarding Green wouldn't come up and switch high on Curry.. (Horford and Smart got burnt alot on it.) Instead, they would back off into the paint.

The lights were just too bright for Boston. The also need someone to take a strong leadership role on that team.