A
Please grave
Started by DoctorCuraga [2615198] on in Graveyard.
Posts archived: 2,638 / 2,638 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
You sent some Xanax to Andy1067 with the message: only 1 I got on me atm.
Mentions: Andy1067 [2656438]
Choco smuggling is the definitive best.
Unless there's a bulk buyer of microwaves, then that will be the best option.
Unless there's a bulk buyer of microwaves, then that will be the best option.
Soddit. Here's a new one.
Create your own bloody competition. (Do not forget to quote this post to enter.)
(I realise that ppl who come up with one will probably custom-make it to suit their play style, but who's to say that somebody wont quote you/it, and 1 up yah?)
Rules:
1) Come up with a new comp. that I can run with. 1 DP for best idea, another DP for best answer. (which you could provide to start off, so you could win 2.)
2) The more likes it receives (from others, but possibly a like from me) the higher chance I'll go for it (only one winner/comp. atm.)
3) Winner gets a DP (they land in 8 days.)
4) It can be your comp. or sum1 else's, its open to all. (for answers/improving/1 upping.)
5) If anyone happens to up the comp. answer (sorry, but this will be at my discretion.) the 2nd DP goes to them (as in, if you come up with an idea that I use, but somebody has a better answer to it, then thats one DP. to you, and t'other to them.)
6) Hope that makes sense, iv'e been awake for 3 days now and am feeling spaced/generous/both.
7) One post/idea, per page.
8) CLOSING DATE (10/06/22)
Comp. will be run after winning one selected. (10/05/22/)
I look forward to the creativity, Tornians.
EDIT: Ideas so far=
1) X.million $$$ from 1 hour (from last) post. (So if somebody posts 58 mins after you, the hour counter resets, and edits ofc. dont count.)
2) Contest for people to find the most hilarious post in torn forums, referencing and linking it? (I'd have to put this on the amount of likes received for the post, as I cant just say "yeah, that one.) Well, I could, but that's not exactly in the spirit o' things... *drinks more spirits*
3) Med/drug lottery
To enter send in a medical or drug item(s) then when have "enough" / x amount of ppl sent in (t.b.c) rng winner. (I would have to set an item limit/ wait until have 10/20/30 items.) Could be a permanent comp/ongoing...
Create your own bloody competition. (Do not forget to quote this post to enter.)
(I realise that ppl who come up with one will probably custom-make it to suit their play style, but who's to say that somebody wont quote you/it, and 1 up yah?)
Rules:
1) Come up with a new comp. that I can run with. 1 DP for best idea, another DP for best answer. (which you could provide to start off, so you could win 2.)
2) The more likes it receives (from others, but possibly a like from me) the higher chance I'll go for it (only one winner/comp. atm.)
3) Winner gets a DP (they land in 8 days.)
4) It can be your comp. or sum1 else's, its open to all. (for answers/improving/1 upping.)
5) If anyone happens to up the comp. answer (sorry, but this will be at my discretion.) the 2nd DP goes to them (as in, if you come up with an idea that I use, but somebody has a better answer to it, then thats one DP. to you, and t'other to them.)
6) Hope that makes sense, iv'e been awake for 3 days now and am feeling spaced/generous/both.
7) One post/idea, per page.
8) CLOSING DATE (10/06/22)
Comp. will be run after winning one selected. (10/05/22/)
I look forward to the creativity, Tornians.
EDIT: Ideas so far=
1) X.million $$$ from 1 hour (from last) post. (So if somebody posts 58 mins after you, the hour counter resets, and edits ofc. dont count.)
2) Contest for people to find the most hilarious post in torn forums, referencing and linking it? (I'd have to put this on the amount of likes received for the post, as I cant just say "yeah, that one.) Well, I could, but that's not exactly in the spirit o' things... *drinks more spirits*
3) Med/drug lottery
To enter send in a medical or drug item(s) then when have "enough" / x amount of ppl sent in (t.b.c) rng winner. (I would have to set an item limit/ wait until have 10/20/30 items.) Could be a permanent comp/ongoing...
Want bloody? Here's bloody.
1 hour from last post = 10m prize (or lower prize depending on your budget)
A considerable amount of players will be camping it like it's a spawn camp in CounterStrike.
Also how many posts can we make?
Edit: Question has been answered.
1 hour from last post = 10m prize (or lower prize depending on your budget)
A considerable amount of players will be camping it like it's a spawn camp in CounterStrike.
Also how many posts can we make?
Edit: Question has been answered.
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Contest for people to find the most hilarious post in torn forums, referencing and linking it?[/background]
Since it's relevant,
I went to the library to get a medical book on abdominal pain. Somebody had ripped the appendix out.
I went to the library to get a medical book on abdominal pain. Somebody had ripped the appendix out.
is this thing still goin
Yes, it's quite new, so you're free to join in right now
You sent a Box of Medical Supplies to Sawyerferoro.
Mentions: Sawyerferoro [2685365]
Thanks a lot man.
You sent 3x Box of Medical Supplies to ARCHAEOBOTANIST.
Mentions: ARCHAEOBOTANIST [1993470]
Thank you :D
I told the doctor I didn't want brain surgery, but he changed my mind.
Medical students hate the test on kidney stones, it's the hardest test to pass.
Medical students hate the test on kidney stones, it's the hardest test to pass.
Another example (as this comp. is still ongoing.)
This badge celebrates Torn's 15th anniversary. It can be worn to advertise your age, IQ or frequent use of profanities.
I bought this purely because I only discovered Torn just before its 16th anniversary. Soooooooo pizzed off I wasn't a Tornian sooner.
The Badge : 15th Anniversary is a Clothing Item.
This badge celebrates Torn's 15th anniversary. It can be worn to advertise your age, IQ or frequent use of profanities.
I bought this purely because I only discovered Torn just before its 16th anniversary. Soooooooo pizzed off I wasn't a Tornian sooner.
20:50:31 - 04/06/22 You successfully passed text captcha validation
Essence of humanity
Essence of humanity
How about a med/drug lottery?
All you have to do to enter is send in a medical or drug item(s) then when you have "enough" / x amount of ppl sent in (t.b.c) rng winner and send it to them...
All you have to do to enter is send in a medical or drug item(s) then when you have "enough" / x amount of ppl sent in (t.b.c) rng winner and send it to them...
Was playing Russian roulette today and a weird glitch happened where it changed all values to letters. Just an observation.
Probably best to make a thread about it in Bugs and Issues.
Do you have some image proof as well? It would be helpful :)
Do you have some image proof as well? It would be helpful :)
In