Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Chat boxes

Started by crabshtick [1790034] on in Questions & Answers.

6 replies · 197 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
9
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
65 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100

Most-liked replies

crabshtick [1790034]
I had my chat boxes in a particular order so I would know who was online as they lit up.
However a couple of days ago they rearranged themselves.
Now no matter how often I put them back to how I like it the next time I open torn they have changed again.

Anyone else experiencing this? Anything i can do to correct this problem that I'm not seeing?

Cheers, mark.
bogie [148747] Admin Staff
This is related to a rework of the chat client core, we'll prevent this by hard coding it as first in first out which is being worked on as we speak - so it will always appear as the most recent chats as the top of the stack/very left room as part of the upcoming chat update.