Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Blackjack Issue

Started by Lendosan [2766670] on in Gambling.

0 replies · 75 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100
Lendosan [2766670]
Hi,

I am relatively new to the game, but I have played Blackjack in many casino in my time.

What confuses me is that there is no minimum number to achieve. The majority of the time, the house needs to reach a minimum of 17 in order to class it as a win, unless I bust.

Admins; Could we have a minimum acceptable target number for Blackjack?