Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Anyone Airsoft?

Started by Mr_Paradise [2091342] on in General Non-related.

13 replies · 85 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
14
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
18 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
Mr_Paradise [2091342]
If so, what y’all use and y’all where go?
I use an Echo 1 Platinum M4 that I won in a game of Poker, that paired with a recover and a M1911 that I have dissected and messed with so much it has Bipolar.
Convexhippo [2770687]
I used to play with my brother and a friend, just with spring guns. We would have a blast running around the woods of Ontario. My brother and I would also play in our not large basement. We would have 10 minutes before go time to create our barricade. It would basically turn into the western front circa 1916. We ended up stopping because I got the knack of ricochets and my brother didn't. It wasn't much fun for him to be hiding, out of sight, and get shot in the side of the head. He did have one time he got his though. I was hunting him down and he stepped from behind a doorway and shot me in the right hand from, oh, about a foot away. I still smile when I look at the scar.
DimiScarlet [2771033]
I have a few lol gas WA m16 clone project pit, a e1 p90, a jg fal a s&t sterling we 1911 and a few other things I've been playing for a while ..
DimiScarlet [2771033]
if I put the money and energy I.to fixing it the gas m16 is really cool.from the realism side, I love the Dan Wesspn revolvers for the same reason. the Fal holds a special place as the first real rifle I ever trained with (and really want the fa's one to come out from VFC.) The sterling... I just love how they look and handle.

the 1911, effortless old school cool and pistol only cqb is an absolute scream as is competition practical shooting with one even if a hicapa would be better I love classic division.

the Gas shotgun is just... gorgeous at larp shell fed and works like a real one with all the drawbacks and positives

the p90 I use the least but it like my springer shotgun is just effortless consistency (when I reinstall a part a moron tech lost)

I love all of them for different reasons and different events tbh.

for general skirmishing I could be happy with the p90 and the spring trishot shotgun.

for WW2 through to Vietnam the Sterling, the 1911 and the fal.are just icons.

for comp shooting or room.to.room the pistols and shotguns are m go too because stress and realism.

I guess... I love them.all.for what they are good at and just.. enjoy having options.

Best thing I bought for airsoft was the grenades though.
DimiScarlet [2771033]
its such a shame how f**ked up.the blank fire grenade market is in the USA. bloody Trmr did younguys a disservice with the magflash crap.

I really want a tag shell for my next purhase